PATHETIC SERVICE - R 1000s lost due to Telkom Mobile
Published by itac on Feb 17, 2017

PATHETIC SERVICE - R 1000s lost due to Telkom Mobile

I canceled my month to month LTE 100Gb in December already. Since then, I have made over 10 calls and sent 15 odd e-mails and it is still not even showing on their system that I have requested to cancel this.

The retentions/cancellations department is absolutely horrifying to deal with and no feedback is given or cancellation has been logged.

I am still being billed for this service even though I have not used it and have canceled it - R 1000 every month off my bank account.

How ridiculous is that! Telkom clearly does not care about its customers' well-being and does not provide the services they need to. They do not respond to complaints or bad reviews, else I would have received a call by now.

How are you supposed to get your money back and a contract cancelled when this is what you are dealing with?!

Official private business reply:
** This reply is private. You need to be logged in to see the response **

Official private business reply:
** This reply is private. You need to be logged in to see the response **

itac:

Hi Busi,

Still no call or contact received from Telkom up to date. Your reponse indicates that this request will not be expedited or anything, and just follow the 21 working days feedback process which I have done about 3 times now already.

How will my billing charges be corrected and how will this be expedited?!?

What is the purpose of getting a HP complaint and you just deliver this exact same poor level of service?

3 weeks ago
itac:

Hi once again,

I have now received 2 smses warning me that my service will be cancelled if payment has not been made - this is because I had my bank reverse the debit orders that was deducted in error off of my account. Phoned Telkom and this service is still not canceled and I have yet been billed for another month.

Your assistance, made no difference. This Hellopeter complaint made no difference. It is just the case numbers that increase, but the work is just left undone.

Public Comments