1 reviews | Active since Feb 2024
Not paying what they promised
My car was involved in an accident on the 6 of March 2025 my claim was also registered on the same day. Kign price gave me final decision of writing of my car on the 14 April 2025 after non endless follow up from my side as the assessor was hardly updating me.
The assessor took his time as sometimes he will even stay 5 days without giving update after inquiry saying he is attending his family funeral which I understand but when he comes back will go back to pushing for update which was frustrating.
The assessor was always telling me about worse scenario of Kign price writing off the car and cancelling the claim if the engine is damage as the car was driven from the accident scene to the house which to me was a safe place.
Kign price updated that they wrote off the car due to engine damage and they will settle the car but I requested them not to go ahead with settlement as the car has a short fall which was not sold to me when I take the insurance as the first time buyer of the brand new finance car, I only knew about it when Kign price has to settle my car. I requested a report why the car is written off. The report was sent to me after 1 day and not even explained to me where else the assessor,s manager requested that they take me through. I asked for computer box report and engine diagnosis report but all this was denied and told that the report from the assessor is sufficient enough. I requested the option of taking my car for fixing but I was told it's it's not possible as it is banks car not mine. I also asked to buy back my car after written of buy I was declined told that it will remain Kign price after settlement.
I ended up asking for sales recording of the day I took the insurance as I remember that I was told that if I got involved in an accident within a year as I am covering a brand new car Kign price will give me a new car which now it is not happen. Kign price,s assessor tone, started to be nice and understanding because of the recording. Now King price want to replace my car with similar one same year, make and model as well as colour and milage but my question is why now not to give me brand new car as promised.
Now they want me wait for them to request a refund from the bank and they don't know how long it will take. What pains more is they went on with settlement without my authority and now I have to wait. This brings me to 2 full months without a car which I am paying.
Kign price was interested in my car not help me that is why they went on settling my car without my authority and not give me enough car information requested. Kign price you better give me a new car as promised in the recording.
