kM
khanyisani M

1 reviews | Active since Nov 2025

30 Apr 2026, 08:53

Follow-up to my previous complaint regarding Discovery Bank and DSV (***).

Follow-up to my previous complaint regarding Discovery Bank and DSV (***).

I am still without my replacement card and have not received any clear communication or resolution from either Discovery Bank or DSV.

To summarise:

* I was advised by Discovery Bank to block my card due to an unauthorized Bolt debit * I was assured this would not interrupt my access to salary funds * I was informed a replacement card would be delivered * I was later told by DSV that delivery will not take place as expected * No tracking number, confirmed dispatch, or delivery timeline has been provided

My salary has now reflected, but I still cannot access my funds. This has created an urgent financial situation where I need immediate access to my account for essential obligations.

I am formally requesting urgent intervention and **same-day delivery or activation support today**, as I have already been without access longer than initially communicated.

At minimum, I require:

* Immediate confirmation of where the card is * A guaranteed delivery or access solution today * Clear communication from both Discovery Bank and DSV without further delays

Contact: ***

This is not a routine request — it is an urgent access issue to my own funds, and I need it resolved today.

0
Replies (3)
Discovery Bank
Discovery Bank's reply30 Apr 2026, 09:09
Official
Hi Khanyisani

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will look into your query and provide feedback.

Regards,
The Discovery Bank Team
kM
khanyisani M's update30 Apr 2026, 09:13
Reviewer Update
Dear Discovery Bank Team,

Thank you for your response.

However, the issue remains unresolved and is now urgent as I still do not have access to my salary due to the delayed replacement card.

At this stage, I require more than acknowledgement. I need immediate clarity and action on the following:
  • The exact current status of my replacement card
  • Whether the card has been dispatched to DSV (and proof/waybill number if applicable)
  • A confirmed delivery date and time
  • Escalation to a dedicated case owner who will manage this until resolution

This matter is now affecting my ability to access my salary, which has already reflected in my account.
I have financial obligations that cannot be delayed further.

Kindly escalate this internally and provide a concrete update today.

A general response without timelines is not sufficient given the urgency of the situation.

***
I appreciate your urgent attention to this matter.

Kind regards,
Khanyisani Fezile Mthembu
kM
khanyisani M's update30 Apr 2026, 11:49
Reviewer Update
Good day Ayanda Dlamini,
I am following up again on my complaint regarding the card delivery (***) and complaint reference (***).
I previously engaged directly with you telephonically regarding this matter, after which I was advised that the delivery would be scheduled for today. However, I have not received any further update since that conversation.
It is now 11:41, and I will be finishing work at 16:00 today. Based on the expectation set during our call that the card would be delivered today, I require clarity on whether this is still actively in progress or if there are delays preventing completion.
Please confirm the following urgently:
  • Current status of the card delivery (delivered / out for delivery / delayed)
  • If delayed, the specific reason for the delay
  • Whether same-day delivery is still realistically possible at this stage
  • Confirmed revised delivery timeframe (if applicable)
  • Whether this matter is still under active resolution or has stalled in investigation
At this point, I need a clear and factual update so I can plan accordingly before the end of my workday.
I look forward to your prompt response.
Kind regards,
Khanyisani Fezile Mthembu

Khanyisani Fezile Mthembu