Maponya mall shop a BIG FAIL
Published by sandile-fakude on Jan 3, 2017

Maponya mall shop a BIG FAIL

I placed an order at 18:58 from Maponya mall on the 01/01/2017, waited up until 20:02 still never had any delivery.  Still continued to wait until 20:51 but no word, not even a courtesy call from the shop. This is happening for the 2nd time and last time I got a call from the manager at the franchise who assured me that this will never happen. Till today, I haven't had any word from the shop even after my family had to wait that long for dinner that I had promised them. The 1st time I looked like a fool as the same thing happened. Sent a DM on Facebook but nobody cared to read not reply to this day. The serves sucks big time and I'm disappointed that shops like the one in Braamfontein also have to take a flack for the non-service delivery being rendered Debonair Maponya Mall.

6 months ago
Official business reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to report your experience with our Maponya branch. Your comments have been received by our Customer Care and have been escalated to the store and the area manager.  We would like to confirm that a representative of the store as well as our Customer Care will be in contact with you directly to ensure that the matter is resolved to your satisfaction.

Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care Line directly in future, should you have any further queries or comments.

Kind Regards,

Debonairs Pizza

Customer Care: 0861 DPIZZA (374992)

Public Comments