DISGRACEFUL SERVICE FROM WESBANK
Published by nishi-ramnunan on May 16, 2017

DISGRACEFUL SERVICE FROM WESBANK

"WITHOUT PREJUDICE"

HAVING BEING A LONG TERM CLIENT OF WESBANK, today, I had to resort to this channel so people like me will be educated on how pathetic Wesbank Service Consultants can be when you have deffered on your vehicle finance payment.

2015 was the work year of my life. Being Self Employed and reliant on work from the Municpality, all doors were instantly shut without warning, when the Muncipality seized all their work. Many were affected but I was seriously affected financially being a Small Business.

Having made arrangements with all my Creditors, Financial Institutions for an extention of payment for my debt, WESBANK, was the only Financial Company, that threw verbal abuse to me. I was contacted by their Consultant, Valdeane  Peterson, whom on many occasions threathen to send people to take my car, even though at time I had only missed One Payment.

I have requested many times from her, V Peterson, to give me options to settle my vehicle and assist with financing me with an affordable vehicle BUT they declined me.

I was told by her in her own words " YOU PEOPLE" LIKE TO DRIVE LUXURY CARS BUT CANT PAY FOR IT.... my question...IS THAT THE WAY YOU CHAT TO A CLIENT?????

Irrespective of my situation, you dont shout and scream to your clients.

I also reminded her that prior to our Bad Luck with our Business...I financed 2 HIGH POWERED VEHICLES, a BMX M3 and a BMW X5... with excellant record.

But again I was harrassed continually.  She even instructed companies to fetch my vehicle and they were given instruction not to listen to me or give me any advise or options. I was told to report her.

However, letting one of these companies into my home to inspect the vehicle, this individual contracted to Wesbank, demanded money from my husband of R1000. He insisted that my husabnd  meet him to pay this or he will fetch the vehicle the next day...Keeping in mind at this stage, there were no Summons or Warrants.

I did report this to Wesbank, of which they overlooked again.

Now they have taken Legal Action against me and also applied for a Judgement.....I am currently working with my Attorneys.

Should Wesbank have advided me on my options when my matter was of less concern, then I would have not being in this situation.  THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON TRAINING THEIR STAFF TO CHAT RESPECTFULLY TO THEIR CLIENTS AND NOT SHOUT AND SCREAM TO THEIR CLIENTS irrespective.

I AM DONE WITH WESBANK FOR THIS DISRESPECTFUL WAY OF HANDLING MY SITUATION, THEIR PATHETIC STAFF.

I will NEVER recommend WESBANK TO ANYONE...

Public Comments