Switch Configuration
Published by jade-da-silva on Feb 17, 2017

Switch Configuration

Hi

I say in Greenstone crest unit 151 and I have had a poor experince with SADV and am writing this review because almost every experience with them has been an  unpleasent one.  I blame their management for this mostly.
I had asked for my NAT(Network Address Translation) to be open as it is currently strict, when I spoke to SADV about this, they changed something on their side which then lead to me having no connection what so ever. They said they would send people over to assist which they did and the got my line back up 6 hours after the incident and I am gratful for that but they did not forfill my orginal request which was to change the NAT type from Strict to Open.

I had ask them to change something on the switch, as they do not allow us access to our own routers and they broke it. Got the connection back up but nothing had changed with my NAT type.

If they don't know how to change the settings on their own routers they should not be managing them. I had ask why I couldn't get access to own routers in our unit and was told "Thats just the way it is" .

There has been an issue with them reach my router for ages.  I am still waiting for my NAT type to be Open...

4 months ago
Official business reply:

Dear Jade,

Kindly advise if you are satisfied with the configuration changes made for you?

Kind Regards,

Chantelle

Marketing Manager

4 months ago
Official business reply:

Dear Jade,

Kindly advise if you are satisfied with the configuration changes made for you?

Kind Regards,