IH
Irene H

1 reviews | Active since Oct 2014

07 Dec 2021, 13:20

I need help?

My experience with HiFi Corp thus far:

My order was placed and paid for on Friday the 26th of November; A lady called me on Monday the 29th advising someone from the onlines department will give me a call (no call received); I sent an email complaint on Tuesday the 30th - no feedback and no call back; Received a response from *** on the Wednesday the 1st of December asking for my ID number when I actually forwarded my purchase order...; I responded, same day just to get no feedback, yet again; Thursday the 2nd December; Received an SMS with my reference number of my query has been logged; Received a call from the branch offering a refund, as they don't have the item in stock. I declined the offer for a refund and requested the branch to make a plan; Received a call from a consultants to confirm if I have received the washing machine to which I advised him that I am fighting to get it so it HASN'T been delivered, he advised he would follow up and give me a call back - NO CALL BACK RECEIVED; Friday the 3rd of December; received a call from the branch advising they have upgraded my purchase as they don't have the original item in stock; *Original item: Kelvinator 14.5Kg Twin Tub Washer KL150TTB AND *the item they upgraded me too: Defy 14 kg Top Loader Manhattan Grey DTL Got a call on Saturday the 4th of December from the branch stating that they are waiting for the Courier to collect the machine for delivery - The Courier never showed up at the branch and had me waiting the whole day for this delivery... The branch called me on Sunday the 5th of December at 10:33 advising *the courier had just loaded the machine and it IS ON ITS WAY TO ME... - And again the item was NOT delivered as promised, and had me waiting the whole day for this delivery; Monday the 6th of December Called the branch to find out what was going on, just to be told the item is still at the branch and I never confirmed I was happy with the item, which I had confirmed over email and over the phone multiple times... Then got a call stating that the item cannot be delivered till the upgrade has been approved? *How did it go from being picked upped by the courier company to, "oh no, wait we didn't do anything and now we need approval?" WHAT? Tuesday the 7th of December, Still no real solution at all! Received a call from the branch advising me that they ARE going to refund me as they don't want to approve the upgrade now... Which I said no, as I want what was promised to me... The consultant advised that if I want the upgraded item I must pay in the difference.. Or they can offer me a display unit... which in my eyes is a second hand product, so not only are they downgrading me again they are giving me a second hand unit - How is this even customer service? So the only outcome I have here is that HiFi corp has been accumulating interest in the funds I have already paid for for 11 days and declined an upgrade that was offered to me, and now I am being given no choice but a second hand unit....

Now tell me what do I do? mmh it's like no-one at the branch wants to assist me NOT even the acting branch Manager Tabogo...

0
Replies (0)