Beware! Aggressive bully runs this place. Avoid like the plague
Published by helen-snell on Jun 12, 2017

Beware! Aggressive bully runs this place. Avoid like the plague

Wish I had checked Google reviews before making the mistake of setting foot in this shop. I was subjected to the same abuse face to face that another Google reviewer suffered over the phone. One partner (Brad) was very pleasant and we discussed various potential projects (i.e. a reasonable amount of potential business for them) but once partner two appeared (Chris I assume), the whole experience quickly descended into him spewing venom at me for daring to even question the merits and costs of respective countries design and manufacturing s****s. I got the same line: i.e. get out of his shop as he didn't need business from "people like me". Whether those are his views or not, being grossly verbally abusive to another person, and one who has chosen to walk into your shop potentially to do business with you, beggars belief. Also interested to see it was another female who experienced this from him. Wonder if he would have been so rude to me if I had had my 6ft tall husband with me yesterday...a nasty nasty bully.  Avoid at all costs; this aggressive piece of work does not deserve to prosper when other decent human beings work hard to fare well.

2 weeks ago
helen-snell:

Not sure why the details have not come through but this review relates to Guys of Design, 1 Constantia Main Road, Plumstead

Public Comments