1 reviews | Active since Aug 2020
GETTING SUED BY FNB AFTER FNB BRANCH CHANGE F WILSON FASHION DESIGN, DIRECTORS ON BUSINESS ACCOUNT, ALL AUTHORIZATIONS BUT NEGLECT TO COMMUNICATE TO ME OR NEW BUSINESS OWNERS TO CANCEL MY OPEN SURETY AND EVALUATE NEW DIRECTORS FINANCIAL POSITION, ALLOWING
I'm taking the responsibility to warn FNB Customers about this matter. I was in business with my brother up and until 2015, where after he and his partner decided that I have to step down from my Business or they are going to liquidate the business. I was the only one whom had any assets on my name and forced not losing everything, step down from may business and was out of any form of income. Both me and my partner was forced to undergo debt counselling. Unable to pay the still high expenses set out by the court my spouse was forced into liquidation and sequestration and lost his income as well. We manage to pay my expenses for debt counselling but during 2017 I've received a letter of Demand from FNB on my Previous Business Relationship with my Brother ta F Wilson Fashion Design for the amount of almost R180 000-00. It Seems like FNB allowed them to change all the bank authorizations from the changed BRNC's for F Wilson, signage power and In Contact notifications without me being there but didn't review the sureties for the new Directors on the debt but also didn't informed me (As FNB Customer that are supposed to be protected by my Financial Institution) to take me off or informed me that it was necessary. All the other admin was put in placed but not the supplying of sureties by new Directors. I've met with a Attorney, that took the case and after their was an order issued that both the new Directors are responsible and have to be allocated in New Zealand here they are now staying. Legal cost accumulate to almost R180 000-00. I've stop all legal procedures after Ive got yet another final Letter of settlement and took it up with FNB's Attorneys. I was tired of this legal battle and since it was costing me money that I actually didn't have, decide to make FNB a settlement Offer for R100 000-00 and then the balance of R20 000-00 in equal payments of R5000-00 per month, after I would have sold my Car that was still under debt review.
Then COVID 19 happened.. The dealership wasn't interested any more to buy my vehicle. We've decided to let them sell it on our behalf for the best price they could get to get it settled, thinking, I will try and get out of debt review and rather pay that large amount over to FNB All this time we didn't take responsibility for F Wilson's debt, witch they've increased after I was kicked out and FNB's argument Is that I've signed a open surety when I've opened the account.
I'm still according to FNB one Account in arrears according to original agreement on my home loan, that is the only debt remaining after I went into debt counselling, and have to pay that large amount set out by the court.
Again I had to close down my business due to Covid, Retrench my personnel and close my showroom.
Now FNB are forcing me to pay an amount back of R192000-00 with interest and an amount that is increasing every 3 to six months.
All my Debt Counselling monthly debt, our expenses was laid out to FNB but still they are not interested. I'm still paying the Attorneys an amount of R5000-00 per month for the next 3 months (R180 000-00 trying to proof i'm not responsible for debt accumulated by F Wilson for R179000-00) Ive offered FNB a final settlement of R120 000-00 interest free by start paying the R5000-00 per month that I now paying to ML Schoeman Attorneys, after that increase it to a maximum of R10000-00 per month if I can get out of Debt review, but definitely within 6 months. I believe that everyone will agree that I actually cant even afford the R5000-00 per month since I'm at home and didn't have any secure income from my business. All weddings that was booked was moved till next year. My current Debt Counselling fee is R21000-00 pm and between my spouse and myself are barely getting that money together.. Matric farewell was cancelled and therefor all of my income as well
I've gave this offer, to the Attorneys handling the matter for FNB, showing from my side, even if its not my debt and was let down by my Financial Institution, that I want to finalize this expensive unpleasant issue behind me. I'm asking FNB to please look at my offer and that my willingness to pay FNB for something that wasn't my mistake and consider my offer for a monthly interest free payment as set out in this message above
